About the class
Learn a simple way to make either yeasted bread or sourdough bread, one of life’s skills that seems to have gone out of fashion. Baking your own bread is a healthy way of eating bread. Mix and knead the dough, have a cup of coffee, knock it back, and take it home to bake.
About the teacher, Karl Denning
My family has been baking bread for over 120 years, my great-grandfather was a master baker. I live in Dudley with my family, guide dog and 9 chickens!
How to take part in this Trade School class
1. Register for a Day 1 Festival Pass
2. Bring one of the following barter items for your teacher:
- Plants or herbs
- Seeds for cooking e.g. poppy seeds, sesame seeds
- Anything homemade or handmade
- Vegetable seeds for growing
- A surprise
- An offer to teach a Trade School class yourself
3. Join in the class in the Inspiration Lab