Lightning Talks are short sessions in which 3 or 4 people give short presentations and there is an opportunity to discuss them. Each talk is a maximum of 5 minutes long.
Do you have a project, idea, story or experience you would like to share at Do Fest in a Lightning Talk?
Fill out the form below to let us know.
We are particularly looking for talks about projects which:
- Are open and welcoming to everyone – all ages (from toddlers to great grandparents), all backgrounds. all circumstances
- Have been started by people (rather than organisations)
- Involve some hands-on doing (making, cooking, growing, repairing, sharing etc.)
- Re-use or re-imagine existing resources
- Encourage connections and collaboration