Hear about inspiring and interesting things going on across Dudley borough and beyond, and meet the people behind them. 5 talks. 5 minutes per talk. 10 minutes to make connections.
- Elke Wallace: Seed & Feed (Wrens Nest)
- Helen Grice: Dudley SOUP
- Karl Denning: Trade School Dudley
- Mel Smith and Clare Wightman: CovMindtheGap
- Neil Langford: East Coseley Big Local
What to expect:
- To be inspired.
- To get in touch with what’s going on and learn something new.
- To find out about a number of different projects in a short amount of time and meet the people behind them.